April 28, 2022
A panel discussion moderated by Sara Bozich (@sarabozich) and featuring national social media influencers, Jehava Brown (@onlygirl4boyz) and Heather Kuntz (@heatherkirkk)
Over 90% of marketers have used influencer marketing in their campaigns, and it’s now considered a key advertising strategy, performing better and driving more engagement than branded posts. Spending on influencer marketing has doubled in the last three years. Yet, much of what happens behind the scenes of social media influencing remains a mystery.
How can PR professionals capitalize on this fast-growing piece of the marketing mix? What’s a typical day look like for an influencer? What can we learn from these prolific content creators about the power of persuasion, prose, and PR in the online environment?
Join us as our moderator and panelists discuss their journeys and challenges as social media influencers; share the good, bad, and ugly of working with communications professionals; and provide practical tips on how we can all show up more authentically online.
When: Thursday, April 28, 2022
5:30-6:15 p.m.: Networking/Cash Bar
6:30-8 p.m.: Dinner/Program
Registration is now CLOSED.
Email email@example.com with any questions about the event.
Choose your entree (buffet):
- Herb Chicken Breast with Mushroom Sauce
- Pan Seared Salmon with Creamed Leak Beurre Blanc
Haricot Verts with Garlic & Shallots
Herb Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes
*Please indicate any dietary restrictions. Vegetarian and gluten free options are available upon request, but must be ordered ahead of time.
4444 Carlisle Pike Suite C
Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Sara Bozich (@sarabozich): Sara has been the go-to source for living locally for nearly two decades. She started her self-titled blog 20 years ago, which she’s dedicated to helping her readers get the most out of the greater Harrisburg area. Using the blog as the platform to launch her marketing agency, Sara offers events, promotion, and social media services. Learn more about Sara: https://www.sarabozich.com/.
- Jehava Brown (@onlygirl4boyz): Hava is the owner and creator of Onlygirl4boyz; a lifestyle blog. She is a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic and sweet boys and is blessed to be married to her best friend. Hava shares tips on parenting, relationships, faith, travel and some yummy recipes! She’s a contributor to the TODAY Parenting Team and Scary Mommy. She’s worked with brands including Giant Food Stores, Motrin, Emergen-C, HelloFresh, ThredUp, Post Cereal, Carters, Dyson and many more. Learn more about Hava: https://www.onlygirl4boyz.com/
- Heather Kuntz (@heatherkirkk): Heather is a retired makeup artist, mom, and author of a lifestyle blog that shares all things beauty, health, real-life, fashion, and hot gossip. She pursues happiness in the real and the unfiltered and is on a mission to help others find this amazing, uncensored version of their own lives. She’s worked with brands like Sephora, Abercrombie, Dunkin Donuts, Armani, Pampers, Dove, Forever21, Maybelline, and QVC. Learn more about Heather: https://www.heatherkirkk.com/